Thank you Vincent Ehindero for nominating me for the Vincent Ehindero Award, I happily accept. It feels really nice to be acknowledged within my blogging community for my writing and it urges me to continue with confidence! Please visit Vincents blog, he’s very warm, friendly and welcoming within this community. His blogs are very helpful and inspirational.
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with photo)
- Post the rules
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers
- Follow Vincent Ehindero @vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for a free blog promotion and shoutout) and more blogging opportunities.
Answers to Questions
- Whats your favorite unrealistic eye color? I would like to have purple eyes I think because they seem so exotic.
- Growing up, what was your favorite story? OOH, that s a hard one to answer. I don’t think I had a favorite story. I had more like a favorite movie, which was The Sound of Music!
- Which song is currently stuck in your head? From time to time I hear a song I love and listen to it over and over, at the current moment a song I love is “Rescue” from Lauren Daigle.
- Which chore do you absolutely hate doing? Oh thats easy, I hate , absolutely hate ironing.
- If leaves were any different color, which would you like them to be? Pink!
- If you had the chance to learn any language, minus the hard work, which would it be? Definitely French!
- According to you, what was the last experience that make you a stronger person? The last experience that made me a stronger person was taking my coaching course which certified me as a professional certified coach. It was super scary, because I had to overcome a fear that no one would be interested in my services, and coaching people takes me out of my comfort zone.
- Do you believe in afterlives and reincarnation? I don’t know about reincarnation, but I do believe our souls go to another place, such as a form of heaven, and I do believe in a higher power which for me is God. I believe my soul will return to God where is belongs.
- Lets say you were doomed to speak only one word for an entire day. What word would it be? My word would be “Accept.”
- Whats your favorite kind of workout? Ha ha, My favorite kind of workout is no workout!
My Questions For You
- When was your happiest moment last week?
- What challenges you the most?
- What is your dream in life?
- What has been your biggest achievement?
- What is your favorite food?
My nominations are: