When it comes to transforming relationships you might think, ugh its too hard, can’t be bothered, or I can’t do it alone. Does this sound like you?
If so, don’t worry you’re not alone. Transformation at any level takes time, consistent action and dedication. It takes a commitment to self and your partner. Keep in mind, that although it can feel challenging and sometimes daunting, the amount of work you put into your relationships ultimately reflects the quality of them, the joy & fulfillment of them.
So, my question to you is, if you could change anything about your love life, single or committed, what would it be?
And, what would it take for you to take the action required to make those changes?
Answering may take some deliberate thinking on your part, but when you think hard enough, the answers that come may shock you. Please share them in the comments section below!
Some, find answers that they didn’t previously think about. Thats the magic of coaching.
Think of a coach like your own fairy God Mother! No, we don’t have a magic wand and make everything happen for you on that respect, rather, a coach in their own unique intuitive process magically guides you towards your greatest potential and enables you to believe that “if you believe you can achieve” all you ever dreamed of!
Everyone is capable of achieving more !
So, what does it take to transform relationships long term?
- An open mind
- The willingness
- Consistent positive action
- A shift in perspective
- Commitment to yourself and your partner
Keep in mind that all the above has to be a mutual effort and exchange. Thats when you get the best results!
16. Breaking Negative Patterns Leading to Stronger, Happier Relationships!
Free Webinar on breaking negative relationship patterns!
- What are negative patterns of relating.
- Useful ways you can practice positive relating to yourself and others.
- Where to start breaking these patterns.
- What are your top most consistent negative emotions that block you from moving forward and showing up for yourself.
- One key ingredient you need to manifest long lasting effective change for yourself and your relationships.