I reached my first 100 followers and I wanted to take the time out to thank everyone who s taken the time to read and comment. It s a pleasure to connect to all of you on the blogging community. I feel very proud and grateful and look forward to keeping our connection alive.
I want to thank Ritisha for nominating me for the Liebster award, I accept it with gratitude. If you would like to visit Ritisha’s fabulous blog please don’t hesitate to find her here: https://ritisha.blog/about/ On her blog you’ll find heartfelt poetry beautifully written.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post
Answers to Ritisha’s questions
- What do I do when Im frustrated? When Im frustrated I try and breathe and meditate which helps a lot.
- What is my favorite holiday? My favorite holiday is going to a resort where I don’t have to do anything and just relax by the sea.
- Tea, coffee or hot chocolate? I would choose coffee first, then tea then hot chocolate.
- One thing that reminds you of school? The one thing that reminds me of school is when I do homework with my kids.
- Two positive and two negative things about myself? Im a very good listener and have a good intuition. Two negative things are that I tend to be a perfectionist and am too hard on myself sometimes.
- What inspired me to start a blog? I learned through a self help program that I enjoy writing. ITs a creative outlet for me and being a recovering addict writing saved me.
- Are you a talker or a listener? Thats easy, Im definitely a listener.
- Which do you prefer, calling or texting? Thats easy, definitely calling.
- Which habit are you desperate to change? One habit I m working on is more consistency in my behavior. This is a challenge for me.
- Politician or activist? Neither, I am a peace maker.
- What is my most challenging time? The day my father disappeared.
11 facts about myself
- I am a recovering addict.
- I am a relationship coach.
- I am a single divorced mother of two children.
- I adore my children.
- I used to have really low self esteem.
- I love watching movies.
- I love writing.
- I am writing a book.
- I like staying alone.
- I am an introvert.
- I am very spiritual.
11 questions for you to answer
- What is your greatest life lesson so far?
- What is your favorite pass time?
- What has been your greatest challenge in the past month?
- What is your ideal romantic relationship look like?
- Share one thing you’ve never shared before about yourself.
- Whats your definition of friendship?
- Which is your best tv series?
- Whats your favorite food to eat?
- Chocolate or vanilla?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- What are you most afraid of?
Thats all folks!