As you know, I am a relationship counselor and personal coach and I thrive on helping people with their relationship struggles.
Good Relationships are hard work! They don’t just happen.
Nor are they just for the lucky & the strong!
Everyone is capable of having a mutual loving caring fulfilling relationship. Someone who puts you first. Someone whom you can trust, where their actions and words are aligned.
Someone who is willing to go the distance with you, do whatever it takes for the betterment and growth of the relationship. We all want that, lets be honest!
BUT, what does it really take ?
Relationships take nurturing and tender care. Just like a baby, or a flower in need of water and sun, just the same a relationship needs consistent loving and care.
Let me tell you a big TRUTH!
YOU and your partner ARE THE SEEDS in your relationship, and how you tend to it will be the quality and outcome of that relationship. To tend to it properly you need to be aware of yourself first. Before you even involve yourself with another, you need to know yourself.
It took me years of toxic, failed relationships, years of therapy, counseling, self help books and courses, to come to this truth and I want to save you the time, effort and pain.
- Get insight to why you make the choices you do and why you allow things you feel you shouldn’t.
- Identify your negative relationship pattern.
- Identify your intentions when dealing with your partner or potential partner.
- Information about ourselves gives us the power to make the changes we want because everybody is capable of achieving more!
- Rushing relationships to keep them exciting
- Acting outside my values to keep a relationship going.
- Needing to be in a relationship all the time, rain-checking, setting up a new relationship without closure on the one I am currently in.
- Always choosing unavailable partners
- Being very sexual very early on in the relationship
- Dating people who remind you of your mother or father
- Ending relationships when they become too intimate
- Objectifying people as mere sex objects.
- Thinking that If I do all the work, give all the love, I can make the relationship work.
- Think that I can change them.
- Having an attitude and or limiting belief of “if they loved me they would….” (reality check my expectations!)
- Changing myself in order to please my partner. Liking what they like. etc..
- Revolving my whole schedule around theirs.
- Ignoring all my friends when I am in a relationship.
- Canceling prior plans so I can see my partner.
Relationship counseling and coaching has helped me tremendously in my own personal relationships and I’d like to do the same for you.
I am currently running a Self Immersion 12 week 1-1 Break the Patterns Program where you will learn:
- How to get over your Ex
- Identify and remove negative toxic relationship patterns
- Finally find out who your ideal partner is!
An error occurred.
Also, because I want to make it super easy for you Im offering a free session to discuss any relationship issue you’re struggling with currently.