Hi there! How are you doing?
My focus for today is how learning more about ourselves improves the quality of our relationships!
How do I learn more about myself in relationship coaching?
- By discussing/ talking and searching for my limiting beliefs
- Working on removing those limiting beliefs
- Finding out what is underneath my limitations. Is this really me ? Who is the real me? Keep in mind this can be an ongoing journey of gaining self awareness! There is no destination.
- Finding out my needs and wants and how to get them. When I know my needs and wants I honor myself and are more authentic with myself and others. This provides for more authentic and fulfilling relationships.
- When I focus on myself I get to find out what I really like doing, hobbies, careers, self care/self love practices. Its answering questions such as: What does self love & self care mean to me? What does healthy fun look like for me?
- Believing that I can have the type of relationships I want that are easy going, fun, loving, fulfilling, caring, healthy and stable.
- Finding out who I am outside my relationships.
- Knowing that I am enough!
Remember that the most important relationship you have is with yourself and it affects all other relationships.
Through Relationship coaching you can better understand yourself and learn skills and strategies that enable you to improve how you relate to yourself and others.
Learning effective communication is also large part of that.
Giving away a free coaching session!